Welcome to the James Kent Group
We are an innovative and forward looking company servicing a wide range of UK and international customers.
The James Kent Group supplies its customers with a wide range of bespoke and tailored products for the glass, ceramic, dental, nuclear, refractories and recently the vitreous enamelling industries.
At the James Kent Group we are particularly proud of our research and development team, who offer our customers bespoke compositions and specialist applications for their products.
Here are some examples:
- Protective coatings for Carbon based refractories
- Forging fluxes
- Extrusion glasses
- Ceramic bonding material
- Custom composition glasses
- Dry grinding of glass and ceramic materials
- High fluoride reactive glasses
- Inert powders for dental compositions
- Nuclear waste encapsulation glass
- Protection and packaging for electronic components
- Glazes, ceramic coatings, ceramic colours and frits
Being certified to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 our customers can rest assured that quality and care for the environment are a priority for the Company.
Places We're Visiting
IDS 2017, Cologne, Germany
Cera Dynamics Ltd will have a stand at the International Dental Show 2017 in Cologne. More details to follow.
Ceramics Expo, Cleveland, USA
James Kent Group will be exhibiting as part of a delegation from Stoke-on-Trent, representing the advanced glass and ceramic manufacturing capabilities of the city. http://www.ceramicsexpousa.com/